The Harvest
Spot the difference?

Slowly slowly!

Its been a few days since my last post. Mainly due to the fact that we have come to a complete standstill.

After my visit last week to the Planning department D.D.E. where I met with the Chef regarding the incomplete dossier we have decided to halt all works (apart from the small stuff that doesn't impact on the exterior) until the final decision is made.

Our Architect telephoned yesterday and spoke with the department as we need a quick decision and he was told that there are no problems with the submission and the permission will be granted just as soon as the department who deal with the evacuations (Foss Septique) have signed it off.

Now bearing in mind we are in the traditional holiday month of August we have a potential wait of 4-6 weeks!!!!

We have a meeting with the Architect later today. Fingers crossed!!

Lucky enough the weather is fantastic so all in all not bad.

Comments