Planning a visit to the region?
5 minutes drive from Monflanquin yet set into the peaceful beauty of the countryside is found the Pigeonnaire.
A simple house tastefully converted with the addition of the Pigeonnaire, thus creating a spacious and exemplary house for a group of 4 people. (there is the facility for a pull out double bed downstairs should it be required.
There is a purpose built swimming pool in an attractive design to compliment the architecture of the house which looks out over the unspoilt countryside.
The Gite is set centrally within the grounds of the owners property who are on hand for any help, tips or advice throughout your stay. The grounds are very private and indeed are surrounded as far as the eye can see with fields hills and woodland and can only be accessed by the 300m long Chemin (track) serving the house.
When you arrive you will be greeted by the owners, Phil and Donna Voice who will introduce you to your accommodation. After this it is up to you! A dip in the pool to refresh the weary travelled body, a cup of tea or something stronger awaits with pleasure from your hosts.
Inside you will find a welcome pack consisting of a French loaf, cheese, butter a bottle of red and white wine a few of the essentials freely provided.
Bookings can be made by contacting [email protected]
What price to pay?
It is fair to say that when we all go on our holidays we try to combine quality, comfort with value for money. At Perigord Vacance we aim to provide all of these and that little bit more.
Your time with us must be one of the best experiences you can have.
Be it pure peace and relaxation, quality time with your family that you may not be able to spare during a busy year, or maybe to tour the countryside, small towns and bastides to sample life today while breathing a life gone by, then this is the perfect base.
Just as a taster, imagine this view as you sit and drink an aperitif before a nice supper after a restful day by the pool.
Please click here to be taken to the French Connections page with relevant pricing and availability.
- Your reservation will be held for 10 working days, allowing time for you to send us a non-returnable 25% deposit and a signed Booking Form.
- Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, we will send a confirmation invoice and statement which is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- The balance must be paid not less than six weeks before the start date of your holiday.
- Reservations made within ten weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
- Payments should be made in sterling by cheque payable to "PJ & D Voice". (Payment may be made in Euros if preferred by contacting us in advance)